Working in collaboration with The Wellbeing Studio, we have changed a number of our procedures to ensure we keep you and us safe during this time.
Changes you need need to aware of
- We will contact you the day before your treatment to run through a quick health assessment.
- You are expected to use the hand sanitiser provided, prior to entering The Wellbeing Studio.
- We will be asking you to arrive on time to your appointment, rather than early, to prevent waiting time.
- We politely ask that, unless you require a chaperone, that you attend your treatment alone.
- It is likely we will be waiting to greet you at the front door of the studio to let you in, please ring the doorbell for our attention if we are not visible. At busy times, we may advise you to stay in your car until we phone you to invite you in. We will let you know if this is the case upon booking.
- We have elongated our treatment times to allow for room ventilation, cleaning and preventing the crossover of patients.
- We have altered our clinic hours to prevent crossover of clients from other disciplines and group classes.
- Your osteopath will be wearing light Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is changed between each patient, to prevent cross contamination.
- We are encouraging you to wear a face covering to help protect our health. This can be a scarf, a surgical face mask or a cloth face mask.
- We will be cleansing all common area surfaces with disinfectant, both inside and outside the clinic room.
- We have removed all of our soft covers and introduced new wipeable pillowcases.
- Because we have had to remove all our soft covers, you may wish to bring a bath towel / throw to your appointment to use as a cover up, or as something to lie on.
- We are encouraging contactless payments as standard, cash payments still taken, but not encouraged.
- We will be ensuring our health daily and following strict hand washing protocols.
We hope these measures go some way to alleviate any concerns that you may have about having osteopathic treatment during this time. If you have any additional concerns, or would like to speak to us about any of the above issues, please call us on 01275 750207.
Please see full infection control below.
Booking information and consent form
Information for patients attending a F2F appointment updated 24/6/20
Infection Control (updated 19/5/20)
Vulnerable groups PDF