Working in collaboration with The Wellbeing Studio, we have changed a number of our procedures to ensure we keep you and us safe during this time.
Changes you need need to aware of (updated 13/1/21)
- We will contact you by text the day before your treatment, to confirm yours/your households health.
- You are expected to use the hand sanitiser provided, prior to entering The Wellbeing Studio.
- We will be asking you to arrive on time to your appointment, rather than early, to prevent waiting time.
- Upon arrival we we be taking your temperature with an infrared thermometer.
- We politely ask that, unless you require a chaperone, that you attend your treatment alone.
- It is likely we will be waiting to greet you at the front door of the studio to let you in, please ring the doorbell for our attention if we are not visible. At busy times, we may advise you to stay in your car until we phone you to invite you in. We will let you know if this is the case upon booking.
- Your osteopath will be wearing light Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is changed between each patient, to prevent cross contamination.
- We are asking you to wear a face covering/mask to and during your appointment with us. We have a supply of surgical masks if you forget.
- We will be cleansing all common area surfaces with antiviral surface wipes/ Dettol spray, both inside and outside the clinic room.
- Sadly, we have had to remove all soft comforts from the treatment couch and have introduced new wipeable pillowcases.
- Because we have had to remove all our soft covers, you may wish to bring a bath towel / throw to your appointment to use as a cover up, or as something to lie on.
- We are encouraging contactless payments as standard, cash payments still taken, but not encouraged.
- We will be ensuring our health daily and following strict hand washing protocols.
We hope these measures go some way to alleviate any concerns that you may have about having osteopathic treatment during this time. If you have any additional concerns, or would like to speak to us about any of the above issues, please call us on 01275 750207.
Please see full infection control below.
Booking information and consent form
NEW 160121 Information for patients attending a F2F appointment updated 17/1/21
Infection Control (updated 19/5/20)
Vulnerable groups PDF